Carving pumpkins into super spooky jack-o-lanterns is a favorite activity this time of year… but it’s SO goopy… and messy… and even a little dangerous! We found five amazing no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas to do with your little ones, or to do if you’re not in the mood to cover your entire floor with newspaper and be picking up pumpkin seeds & guts till Thanksgiving! Which one is your favorite? Share your best no-carve creations with us on IG @joyandchaosshop !
DIY Donut Pumpkins
White & Black Painted Pumpkin
Blue Monster Mummy Pumpkin
No Carve Emoji Pumpkins
Clockwise from top left: Monster Baby Pregnancy Announcement Sign | Friendly Frankenstein Pumpkin | Franken-Cake | Ms. & Mr. Frankenstein Mini Cupcakes | Spooky Spidery Deviled Eggs | Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops | Personalized Monster Munch Bag Toppers | crocheted Baby Frankenstein costume
Halloween is easily our favorite time of year… how can it not be with the overwhelmingly awesome spooky snacks, creepy costumes and super fun parties happening? We’re feelin’ a real classic Frankenstein vibe this year – check out our brand new “We’ve Created A Monster!” printable sign for parents-t0-be — just make sure to tell your friends and family that it is NOT a trick!
For classroom parties we love our super simple printable ‘Monster Munch’ treat bag toppers. Just fill with your favorite candy, staple, and go!
Find printables & Halloween party supplies here
Peek at our Pinterest collection of Halloween party ideas
Clockwise from top:
Have a total touchdown of a birthday with these awesome personalized football birthday party ideas! Rock your custom football birthday shirt like the MVP you are, whether you’re a first birthday rookie or a old pro. Make your party team-mates feel like superstars too, with our personalized gift bags and gift boxes. Every seasoned player knows it’s important to stay hydrated (although we do NOT recommend taking Tom Brady’s water drinking advice), so make sure you have plenty of custom labeled water bottles on hand for you and your crew. Are you planning a football themed party? Let us know what football favors and sporty snacks you and your kiddo chose!
Check out all our party printables here
View our entire collection of personalized football gifts here
And visit our football party ideas pinboard for even more fun football birthday inspo!
Shark week is almost here and these are 5 of our favorite fun finned ways to get in the sharky spirit:
1. Make your very own cute shark out of paper! All you need is glue, scissors, a couple clothespins and some heavy paper for this jawesome shark craft.
2. Dress up your pet! The cat dressed as a shark riding a Roomba is one of the all time great vids, re-enact in in your own home with this shark hat for your shark-cat!
3.Claim your piece of the beach in true shark style! Go for a swim with our Personalized Shark Bait Beach Towel ($40).
4. Enjoy some screen and maybe some screams by watching a shark movie – our vote is obviously Shark Tale for family movie night, and after the kiddos hit the hay you can go with the obvious choice, Jaws, or one of the many newer, even scarier shark flicks: Deep Blue Sea (sharks and Samuel L. Jackson? um, yes please), Open Water (almost too terrifying!), Sharknado (no comment necessary), or 2016’s The Shallows.
5. Feast like a shark on this shark shaped fruit salad!
Celebrate the yummy fruits of summer by making this scarily delicious Sharkmelon!
Clockwise from top left:
Have a grand slam birthday with these personalized baseball party favors! All you have to do is choose a container and some fun sporty goodies to tuck inside. Pair our easy to assemble gable boxes and stickers with a classic baseball themed bubblegum (remember that?!), or our super fast print-at-home snack bag toppers filled with these cute baseball lollies…. or whatever sporty snack your kiddo likes best. Use our cool custom gift stickers to decorate other party items or treats!
Check out all our party printables here
View our entire collection of personalized baseball gifts here
And visit our Play Ball pinboard for even more fun sports party ideas!
Last minute St. Patrick’s Day party at school? No prob! Download our inexpensive (only $5!) shamrockin’ snack bag toppers and have the cutest treats in minutes!
- Purchase Personalized Shamrockin’ St. Patricks Day Bag Toppers
- Print at home on white paper or card stock & trim bag tops along lines
- Fill snack bags with your favorite Paddy’s Day treat – some of our top picks are rainbow candies like Skittles or M&Ms, Lucky Charms or green frosted sugar cookies (pictured) – then just fold and staple the tops onto your bags!
Click here for 6 Delicious St. Patrick’s Day Recipes and check out all our personalized St. Patrick’s Day gifts here!
We are excited to introduce you to our newest collection of kids party & printables! We are excited that our new Party Time design is becoming an instant customer favorite!
Iron On Birthday Transfers: We will print & ship your Party Time T-Shirt Transfer or you can print yours at home and easily iron it on your favorite tee!
Personalized Canvas Bags: Fill these kids Party Time Gift Bags up with candy, small toys or any other cool treat.
Personalized Birthday Stickers: Am I the only one that often has three kids birthday parties in one weekend? LOVE having these Party Time Gift Stickers on hand to jazz up wrapped gifts or gift bags. A super cute time saver!
Personalized Thank You Stickers: Do you have gift bags or boxes that you want to dress up yourself? Cool. These Party Time Thank You Stickers are for you! We have seen all the clever things you all do with our stickers and love the idea of helping you bring your ideas to life!
Looking for more party & printable ideas? We are designing weekly so leave us a comment, email us or shoot us a message on Facebook and tell us what you are looking for.
Throw a totally dino-mite party with these awesome dinosaur birthday ideas! Dress the part in one of our personalized dinosaur birthday t-shirts and a cool, colorful tail. Once you’ve worked up an appetite stomping around, herbivores and carnivores alike will get a kick out of refueling with one of these fun dino cookies. Say thanks (or “RAAAAAAAWR,” if you’re speaking dinosaur) by decorating your favors with these customized stickers that you can even print from home! Or tuck some tiny gifts into a reusable favor bag, these ones come in two fun color options.
Are you planning a dinosaur party for your psycho-saurus? We love seeing your photos, share with #psychobabyonline!
For more party printables click here
For more dinosaur gift ideas click here
For more dinosaur snacks and crafts click here
1. Basketball Cutie Treats by A Girl and a Glue Gun | 2. Basketball Birthday Party Decorations by Party Like Paula |
3. Personalized Basketball Gift Set by Psychobabyonline | 4. The Mug With a Hoop by Uncommon Goods |
5. Blackened Turkey Basketball Sliders by Hungry Happenings | 6. DIY Basketball Game by Meaningful Mama | 7. Basketball Nail Art by Polish Pals |
8. March Madness Party Decorations! (and Snacks) by B Lovely Events | 9. Final Four Basketball Cake by Devour the Blog |
10. Slam Dunk Cookies by Miss CandiQuik | 11. Personalized Name Game Water Bottle: Basketball by Psychobabyonline
Calling all Basketball Fans: Are you ready for MARCH MADNESS?!? Games start tonight and just in case you have been designated as the B-Ball Party House, we’ve compiled some awesome snacks, decorations and activities to keep the little ones distracted while you obsessively check your bracket and score ticker…
AND if you like what you see here, we’ve got plenty more to keep your little ballers happy all the way to the Finals! Check out our Play Ball Pinterest Board and hit the court! We mean the couch! Or if you’re feeling really adventurous and hungry – the kitchen!