Clockwise from top left:
Soft baked Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies ● recipe by Sally’s Baking Addiction
Funfetti Chocolate Chip Birthday Cookies ● recipe by Baked by Rachael
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies ● recipe by Landeelu
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies ● recipe by the Food Charlatan
It was difficult choosing only four – there are soooo many amazing variations on the classic choccy chip cookie out there! We picked three fun versions and threw one perfect recipe for a simple, no frills chocolate chip cookie in for you cookie purists.
If your little is helping you out with the baking – check out our personalized kids aprons. It can get messy in the kitchen with a kiddo, be prepared!
However, if your P’Baby is helping you with the eating (way better, right?!) – we recommend this awesome “But First, Cookies” t-shirt (that we would also definitely wear).
Do you have a winning recipe? Share it with us! Click here for even more fun ideas for a milk & cookie party!
Spring has sprung and sprouted a fresh crop of cool, crazy baby names!
3 hot trends we noticed this month:
- Double letters appearing unexpectedly: We’re looking at you, surprise “H” in Johsh and surprise “Y” in Jaiylyn!
- Actually, let’s give Y its own shout-out for showing up in this month’s Jayan, Zayen, Zahryn, Ashtyn, Merryl and the cool Mariely.
- Looks like Z is here to stay. Z names keep popping up on our list, and this month is no exception with Mr. Zayen and the ladies Zandria and Zahryn.
Will the Z trend come out victorious at the end of the year? We’re guessing maybe. Check back next month to see what happens in April! And if you’ve got a P’Baby with a radical name then let us know or at least let us print a cool personalized baby gift for ’em!
Check out February’s coolest baby names here
Check out January’s coolest baby names here
Last minute St. Patrick’s Day party at school? No prob! Download our inexpensive (only $5!) shamrockin’ snack bag toppers and have the cutest treats in minutes!
- Purchase Personalized Shamrockin’ St. Patricks Day Bag Toppers
- Print at home on white paper or card stock & trim bag tops along lines
- Fill snack bags with your favorite Paddy’s Day treat – some of our top picks are rainbow candies like Skittles or M&Ms, Lucky Charms or green frosted sugar cookies (pictured) – then just fold and staple the tops onto your bags!
Click here for 6 Delicious St. Patrick’s Day Recipes and check out all our personalized St. Patrick’s Day gifts here!
The 20 coolest baby names of January seemed impossible to beat, but lo and behold we saw some major name realness in February!
3 rad trends we noticed this month:
- Girls rocking some amazing non-girly names: Collins, Halston & Sivan were our faves!
- Boys coming back strong with names we’ve seriously NEVER seen before: Mackland, Nieko, and Dreiden win big on creativity!
- Z doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon! We called Z names out in January and sure enough, Zeb and Zarine popped up on Feb’s top 20!
Will the Z trend continue for March? Check back next month to find out! And as always, if you’ve got a kiddo with a radical name then let us know or at least let us print a cool personalized baby gifts for ’em!